References to the “Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean this, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein. References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the Buykart.com” mean Buykart.com references to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website references to the “Site” mean the Websites bearing the URLs www.buykart.com, and Our apps (Android and iOS Apps).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First Name and Last Name
Age and Gender
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Your phone number may be used for notifications regarding order status and announcements of latest deals and campaigns. Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading, and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are short to be dispatched and administer your address details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for the misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
- All information contained by buykart.com is treated as strictly confidential and we do not store, sell, share, rent or lease any debit/credit card details and personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;
- We also reserve the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Buykart.com retains such information;
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other content violates other rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety;
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to);
- Service providers who help with our business operations. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes;
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Buykart cannot guarantee the security of any data that is disclosed online by the customer. If the customer provides personal information to any third party websites that are linked to Buykart, the customer should contact those entities to know about their privacy policies and Buykart is not responsible for the personal information that customer provided to third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Seller acknowledges that it or its agent is solely responsible for identifying and resolving any sales, customs and use tax collection issues for product orders, including the necessity of charging and collecting such taxes. Seller understands and acknowledges that storing Products at fulfilment centres may create a tax nexus for Seller in any Elected Country or other countries, state, province, emirate, or other localities in which FBS Products are stored, and Seller will be solely responsible for any taxes owed as a result of such storage. If any taxes are assessed against Buykart.com as a result of performing the FBS Services for the Seller, Seller shall be responsible for such taxes and Seller shall indemnify and hold Buykart.com harmless from such taxes. All FBS Fees are exclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT, sales and other similar transaction taxes, excise taxes and gross receipt taxes (“Indirect Taxes”). If the FBS Fees payable by Seller are subject to Indirect Taxes, then Indirect Taxes will be charged by Buykart.com in addition to the FBS Fees payable under these FBS Terms. Seller will provide such information to Buykart.com as reasonably required determining whether Buykart.com is obligated to collect Indirect Taxes from Seller or to allow Buykart.com to comply with its legal obligations in relation to the correct collection and enforcement of Indirect Taxes.